The first one is a quick and easy twist on Buffalo Wings. It’s a great snack for that first game of the day.
Gameday Buffalo Dip
• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
• 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup Buffalo Wings Sauce
• 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
• 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
• PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
• COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
• BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables
And why not elevate this with a nice glass of Harmony Cellars White Riesling instead of your favorite beer?!
The second recipe involves a little more time and prep, but it’s worth it. This is my wife’s famous Hoisin Garlic Slow Cooked Baby Back Ribs. You’ll be snacking on this one from the mid-day game all the way until the late game.
Rayne’s Famous Hoisin Garlic Ribs
• 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs
• 1 ½ Tablespoon of Chinese 5 Spice
• 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
• 2 Teaspoons granulated garlic powder
• 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
• 1 Bottle Soy Vay Hoisen Garlic Sauce
• Preheat Oven to 285°F degrees
• Mix all dry ingredients
• Place Ribs on a foil covered baking sheet
• Rub the spice mixture on top and bottom of ribs
• Cook 3-4 hrs. at 285°F degrees
• Turn the ribs over 2-3 times. When ribs can be pulled apart, turn the oven to 37°F
• Baste ribs with Hoisen Garlic Sauce and cook 10 – 15 min until sauce is caramelized.
The hearty flavors are the perfect match for a glass of Harmony Cellars Malbec.
Week one is already in the books, and I am flying high with my favorite team the LA Rams being 1-0 and both my Fantasy Football teams at 1-0, too. I think that deserves a second glass of Harmony Cellars wine!